Do you have plastic waste? We’re more than happy to collect raw materials that others consider to be waste. We’re constantly on the lookout for fluoropolymers, polyamides, polyethylene, polypropylene and PEEK.
We’ll accept the waste material as a single variety, mixed or impure.
Disposal concept for you – raw materials for us.
Whether you want to dispose of plastic waste on a regular basis or just once, we can provide you with eco-friendly, sustainable options and professional advice based on our many years of experience. We consider the legal requirements associated with environmentally compatible disposal as well as economic interests.
Offer us your plastic waste, defective production parts and scraps.
Examples of our purchases:
We’re interested in the following plastics:
- Fluoropolymers such as polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE), perfluoroalkoxy alkane (PFA)
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyamides: PA12 and PA11
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene: PPC and PPH
- Other high-performance polymers – please feel free to offer what you have
Do you have plastic waste? If you have a specific enquiry, simply use our enquiry form or give us a call on +41 (0)71 788 0120